Often, policy considerations from the results found in SEEA accounts could be interpreted for various purposes. Say, energy account findings could be used for regulatory considerations – for example, intensity of energy use by households, industry and government, provides understanding of user pay implications and more equitable pricing tariffs could be considered. And in the process, better management of energy resources could result.
- Find specific elements of the SEEA accounts that can be used for regulatory purposes in the energy sector.
- Explore the operationalization of the linkages between account findings and policy practitioners.
Go directly to the Forum
This discussion will soon focus on concrete actions with the goal of building partnerships and co-create solutions to your challenges.
But for now, let’s start the conversation on the dedicated discussion forum to:
- Share where you see the potential of using accounts to improve energy regulation.
- Tell the community what you are working on.
- Discuss who else should be involved to create change.